One Membership, Two Clubs
As you may know, we have now amalgamated with Ingleburn RSL Club. What does this mean for you – our Ingleburn Bowling Club members? For starters, as an Ingleburn Bowling Club member, you automatically become a member of Ingleburn RSL Club but it also gives you access to a wider variety of offers across both club sites.
We have also recently amalgamated our systems which many members have been waiting patiently for this. Below is a snapshot of how this now works.
- All members of the bowling club have had their memberships merged into the RSL database.
- Any member of IBC that had two membership cards (IBC and RSL) only need their RSL card for both venues moving forward.
- Any member of IBC who does not have an RSL card will need to have one printed for them at their next visit to either venue. Please provide a source of ID when having your card printed. The member will also need to have their photo taken for their new card.
- IBC cards are now redundant
- All IBC member point balances have been transferred to their RSL membership cards.
- Members of IBC were NOT able to retain their IBC membership numbers (i.e. if they were member 56 at IBC they will be allocated a different membership number at the RSL).