To our Members, Guests, Staff and Local Community,
The NSW Health Minister has registered a new Public Health Order which reflects the easing of restrictions coming into effect from 12.01am Wednesday, 15 December 2021. We at Ingleburn RSL and Ingleburn Bowling Club continue to follow the Public Health orders.
Please note these key changes:
- Ingleburn RSL Club & Ingleburn Bowling Club will permit unvaccinated patrons onto club premises
- Face masks are not mandatory for patrons, contractors or staff indoors
- Removal of the 2 square metre rule
- We are no longer required to complete a Covid -19 Safety Plan
Following Government Health Orders & Registered Clubs Act, the following conditions of entry & practices will apply to the both clubs:
- Patrons, Staff and contractors are to scan the Service NSW QR code/webform prior to club entry.
- Our Club entry requirements for members, guests and visitors remain in place.
- Face masks will be available and optional for patrons and contractors. Face masks will be strongly recommended for our customer facing staff.
- 1.5m physical distancing will be in place where possible between staff, groups and while queuing.
- Good hand hygiene practices and sanitisers will be available at key points.
- Sanitisation of high touch areas and hard surfaces will continue.
- We request for you to stay at home if unwell and seek medical attention
We thank you for your continued support during this time and look forward to seeing you at our Clubs.
Ingleburn RSL Club.
We are pleased to announce that Ingleburn Bowling Club will re-open on Monday the 25th October 2021 from 11am.
Trading Days: Monday to Saturday
Trading Hours: 11am to 9pm*
Ingleburn Bowling Club will reopen to all members, guests and visitors, as per Government and NSW health authorities’ directives, and subject to the current Public Health Order. We will be open to patrons who have received both doses of the COVID-19 vaccine or those who have a valid medical exemption. You will be required to prove you are fully vaccinated, and information on how you can satisfy this requirement is detailed below.
*Closure time may be extended and is subject to Managers discrection